With all the new art murals popping up around the city, I decided to compile a list of my favs! Here are my Top 20 fav murals and where to find them.
Have you been to Essex Modern City? Located in Denver Heights, they have all types of art murals from different artists. Probably the most instagramable spot on the East side. Follow @essexmoderncity on IG.
Of course I’m loving the new murals by @colton_valentine_ ! You can find The Soulja Boy and 21 Savage mural on San Pedro and Cypress.
It’s been great to watch St. Marys strip become more and more colorful with all the murals popping up!
10. I love this little “Greeting from San Antonio” mural at Brass Monkey
11. Nik Soupe @souplaws has painted lots of beautiful murals around San Antonio. Including this one.
12. These are at Rudy’s Seafood on Flores. Also by @souplaws
Of course I love our girl Selena’s mural! On South Flores!
View this post on Instagram
Great artists in this beautiful city. One of the only murals that never gets tagged…EVER! 📸: @instasatx • • • • • #Selena #SelenaQuintanilla #comolaflor #bidibidibombom #selenas #sanantonio #texas #satx #ThisisSA #oursanantonio #oursa #sanantoniotexas #sanantoniotx #anythingforselenas
Have you been to the new murals under I-35 and Quincy? They’re part of the @sanantoniostreetart project. All amazing artist under the highway!
15. I love Cruz Ortiz!
19. La Popular Bakery in front of The Guadalupe Art Center is definitely a fav!
20. This mural in a Southtown Kwik Wash has been there forever but I love it so much!
These are all my favs. Let me know which ones YOU love so much!